Speaker and author, Liz Goodgold is a fiery redhead with over 20 years of experience in marketing and branding. She is the author of RED FIRE BRANDING: Create a Hot Personal Brand and Have Customers for Life and DUH! Marketing. Liz’s talks are the epitome of “edutainment” – blending information, education, humor, and real-world examples. This fireball of energy takes issues directly from her audience, demonstrating how branding is the key to boosting business.
Liz is a practicing “branding guru” having worked for such major clients as the World Trade Centers, Sharp HealthCare, Quaker Oats, and Univision, so she knows what works and what doesn’t. An often quoted expert, Liz has appeared in over 500 media outlets including ABC, NBC, CBS, CNBC, CNN, The Wall Street Journal, and The New York Times.
Red Fire Personal Branding: How to Create a Hot Personal Brand and Have Customers for Life
Personal branding is not just a gimmick of the moment; it is the secret to survival and success in this economy. The overriding philosophy is simple: people must remember you in order to do business with you. In this entertaining, energetic, and informative talk, Liz combines practical and tactical suggestions that you can learn today and implement tomorrow!
- Why you should brand like a celebrity
- How to leverage your point of difference
- How to use your brand name to increase recall
- The secrets to a 7-second hook and saying goodbye to the 30-second elevator pitch
- How to fire up your business cards
- How public relations can boost your brand
If your business grows by networking and personal relationships, you MUST have a compelling 7-second hook. Now is the time to say goodbye to the old-school 30-second infomercial and say hello to the technique that will get your phone to ring with referrals and customers!
11 Sizzling Secrets to Branding
In this 3-hour branding workshop, you’ll be armed with the fire power to determine your brand DNA so that your hook is appropriate for you; create words and phrases that cause a “head whip” effect; start a dialogue dance and really “give them something’ to talk about”; and master the art of the “f” word –follow up! PLUS, you’ll experience the value of:
- One-On-One help – Are you “stuck” on how to do an introduction that doesn’t sound cliché? Does it take you 3 minutes to explain your business? You’ll get personalized attention in this workshop
- Successful Examples – See and hear exactly how other small and large businesses have used these exact same principles to double their business
- Interactive Exercises – You’ll work your way through the essential steps focused on your business with help from Liz and your colleagues
Red Fire Branding: How to Boost Your Brand At Work to Reap the Rewards and Recognition You Deserve!
Many employees believe that branding is just for big consumer product companies with even bigger budgets. But, the truth is that sizzling branding principles applied to the brand called “YOU” can lead to promotions, choice assignments, recognition, or even a raise! In this entertaining and informative talk, Liz combines practical and tactical suggestions that you can learn today and implement tomorrow! Come join Liz and discover:
- Why you should brand like a celebrity
- How to become the “go to” person for something in your company
- The secrets of getting people to remember you
- How to stand up and out in your organization
Red Fire Employee Branding: How To Create A Corporate Culture That Helps You Get, Keep, And Motivate Your Best Employees
Employee branding has become the hot button of many human resource and marketing professionals. However, you need to move beyond the rhetoric to truly understand how to use the power of branding to help you get, keep and motivate your best employees. Liz Goodgold, unveils the secrets you must know to implement an internal branding campaign. Discover:
- How to Define Your Brand
- The Secrets to Translating Your Message to Employees
- How to Leverage Your Brand to Attract, Motivate and Keep the Best Talent
- How to Manage and Sustain Your Brand
- The Nuances of Introducing a New Message
- How to Measure the Effectiveness of Your Brand Campaign
Liz Goodgold is the author, senior media correspondent, and feisty red head you have seen on CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS and in The New York Times, and the Wall Street Journal. Many recognize her from her columns in Entrepreneur magazine reaching over 1 million each month.
Liz is a true American success story. Her own humble beginnings, unstoppable perseverance, and potent professional content make her a charming, funny and motivating force.
Despite early challenges, Liz started working for Arco Oil as a lobbyist and by the time she was 18, she was taking such luminaries as Bob Dole and Henry Waxman to lunch!
She now boasts 25 years of experience in every area of marketing, naming, branding, advertising and new media.
Liz’s early successes came when she had a chance to prove herself with the industry giants Quaker Oats, Macmillan Publishing and Times Mirror.
She took her first campaign for Times Mirror from infancy to a $9 million revenue stream.
In less than six months at Quaker Oats, she turned what was at the time, their little known Natural Cereal into the exclusive granola in more than 1500 Baskin-Robbins and TCBY stores.
Liz Goodgold has a world renowned reputation for developing winning names, taglines, and branding strategies, with guaranteed flawless recall, for companies such as Univision, AMN HealthCare, and Proflowers.com.
Liz even caught the eye of Simon Cowell ….Liz was hoping it was for her killer legs……. but no, he was interested in capturing her smart wit and on camera acumen for one of his shows, American Inventor.
Look for her to be back in front of the camera soon!